What is Web Accessibility?
Web accessibility means that websites, tools, and technologies are designed and developed so that people with disabilities can use them. More specifically, people can:
- perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the Web
- contribute to the Web
Web accessibility encompasses all disabilities that affect access to the Web, including:
Guidelines and Policies
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Evaluating Web Accessibility
- WAVE, Website Accessibility Evalutation Tools scans a websites for error.
- Contrast Checker, compare colors for contrast grade.