There are 6 potential tabs associated with each Bibliographic record when the holdings tab is accessed in a record display.
- Summary tab: In this tab it is possible to view a summary list of all Holdings records attached to a specific Bibliographic record.
- Record tab: This tab displays the Holdings record (including the fixed-length and variable-length fields associated with the selected Holdings record.
- Card tab: This tab displays the Checkin card for the record. The display of the card contains a box (or line) for each individual issue of that serial.
- Holdings tab: This tab displays holdings information (the volumes or issues the Library owns in the library collection for the Holdings record which was selected from the summary tab display.
- Routing tab: The use of this tab is optional, and may display the list of individuals to whom this serial is routinely routed after receipt.
- Bib–level holds tab: This tab provides the optional functionality of placing holds for a particular title.